· Developing solid understanding of businesses being assessed in discussion with promoters and management
· Analysing historical business and financial performance
· Understanding business and financial risk
· Preparing financial projections for corporates
· Understanding and preparing detailed notes
· Presenting a case to a rating committee
· Liaison with external agencies including issuers and investors
· Worked as an analyst in a emerging-corporate team and executed Bank Loan Ratings.
· Ensured individuals productivity in respect of execution of Bank Loan Ratings in emerging corporate team.
· Analysing entity’s financial and performance capabilities.
· Preparing detail report regarding an organization after analysing the business model, historical financials, future plans and other factors.
· Details presentation of entire case to the committee.
· Preparing and publishing rational of the rated entities.
· Review the existing portfolio.
· Handling all the new and existing clients.
· Ensured individual and teams productivity in respect of execution of Bank Loan Ratings up to revenue size of INR2500 million, NSIC Cases and MNRE Grading.